Monday 23 July 2012

Reading Plan #11



 On the Blog Last Week

Nothing!

I returned from Florida on Thursday and due to tiredness e.t.c I have only written one post; my weekly Stacking the Shelves post.   
I plan to write more this week, specifically a post on Wizarding World and Universal Studios (I was only thinking about it before but I now seem to have some people that are interested :D). I also have a few reviews that need writing. 

What I Have Just Finished
  Deadly Hemlock (Hemlock #1) by Katheleen Peacock

I absolutely loved this book. When I go to write a review I usually try to think of a few negative points to keep things balanced. I couldn't think of any of this one. 5 stars.

 Currently Reading
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers

I had heard very good things about this one but to be honest I am slightly disappointed. The book is based in the 1450's so even though all the characters are young, they are all very mature. I guess this isn't too much of a problem but all the relationships are based on buisness and political problems. Hmm ... not sure if that is my thing.

To Read Next

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

I got this book for review and I have heard nothing but good things. I am really excited!

Becky

6 comments:

  1. I;ve seen lots of good buzz about Grave Mercy so hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Grave Mercy and Pushing the Limits on my TBR. I've heard good things about both. Hopefully Grave Mercy picks up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grave Mercy had a slow start for me, but I ended up enjoying it. It's one of those where you must suspend disbelief a bit, though. can't wait to hear what you think about Pushing the Limits. I have the ARC floating around somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Deadly Hemlock gets a lot of praise! And it has a gorgeous cover too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting books! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D