Meme Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
I'm back!! If you didn't know, I just spent the last two weeks in Florida. Ok ... you probably didn't know but you do now. I haven't been blogging for very long (well it doesn't feel like a long time), but it felt weird not to be blogging. Now I have to get back into the swing of things.
I got a lot of books in the past two weeks. I was on holiday! It took a few manoeuvres to get them in the case but I managed it. So here we go:
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry *Goodreads*
- Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas *Goodreads*
Both these books look really good and I cannot wait to start them.
- Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness before Dawn #1) by J.A. London *Goodreads*
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick *Goodreads*
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson *Goodreads*
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen *Goodreads*
- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller *Goodreads*
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti *Goodreads*
For two days while I was in Florida, I went to Universal Studios. That mean Wizarding World! I was so excited and it is amazing. I have never been on a ride quite like Forbidden Journey (that is the ride inside Hogwarts castle). I hope to write a more detailed post at some point.
While I was there I got some goodies:
- Deathly Hallows key ring
- Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans (My second box)
- Exploding Bon Bons
- Sugar Quill
- Dr Seuss Ticket Holder (To hold my entrance ticket, Express pass and hotel key. I would have gotten a HP one but they didn't have them available in the shop I got this one in)
- Plastic bag (This is the bag you get given at the till so technically I didn't buy it but I like the picture)
- Owl Messenger Bag (I saw this on the website and I wanted it for University)
Quite a lot of the goodies you could buy can also be found in the HP studio tour I went to in June. You can see my post for what I got there here.
I managed to read 6 books while I was on holiday. I'd better get started on writing my reviews.
Hope you had a great week, or fortnight. I can't wait to see what you got.