Tuesday 3 July 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #12

This weeks teaser is from Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins, the third book in the Hex Hall series.

Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins
The werewolf and I were plunged into darkness. I cursed, and the werewolf made a growl that sounded like the same word. For a few moments, just long enough to make me think that maybe I’d been wrong, the woods were quiet and still. And then everything erupted at once. – pg. 9-10
I have enjoyed this series so far and I intend to have a series review up at some point.
I'm looking forward to reading your teasers.

 
Becky

6 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I can't believe this series is over already. I loved Hex Hall and I'm really looking forward to reading this.

    My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't got the chance to read this series yet DX


    ai-books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser. Mine is from Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a little frightening, great teaser.

    http://citygirlwholovestoread.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teaser! I have yet to start these books though I have the first two. I'm definitely moving them up the pile.
    Thanks for dropping by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D