Monday 26 November 2012

I'm Back!

This past month I have been pretty absent from the book blogging community. I didn't want to be and I definitely missed it. Unfortunately the month of November has been crazy when it comes to uni work. I had two 2000 word essays, one 2000 word lab report and a MCQ exam, along with all my normal practicals and lectures. Lets just say that I have had very little time to my self. I have had no time to read anything or write anything. I was planning on taking part in NaNoWriMo but that couldn't happen either.

Now my last essay has been handed in and, hopefully, I have got a lot more time. I want to get back into the swing of things. Watch this space.


Becky

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Becky! I can't wait to read more of your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D