Wednesday 19 December 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #22

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, showcasing books that we are waiting to read.

Title: The Elite (The Selection #2)
Author: Kiera Cass
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: 23rd April 2012

Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

The hotly-anticipated sequel to the New York Times bestseller The Selection.
Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.
America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.
Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.
The Elite is another book that I am really looking forward to. I loved The Selection and I want to see how the series continues. This is another book that I will probably buy the American edition. I don't want to wait until June.


Becky

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't read this series but I love the covers!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so mad when the Selection just ended in the middle of the book so I'm glad to have some answers finally too. I hate that color of the girls dress on the cover though lol. Here's Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this book! Great pick :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Selection yet, but I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the Selection books yet. I'm not sure I will, but I think the covers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES YES YES!! I loved The Selection so much! Also, both books in this series have gorgeous covers.. They're going to look amazing on my bookshelf together!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the series but I like the covers.

    I'm a new follower!

    Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for this post, keep it up for updating us, i am waiting for ur new article.
    IPL 2015 Cricket live score
    mpscomputers
    Harjinder Singh
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D