Friday 21 September 2012

Feature and Follow #15

Weekly Meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This is a weekly meme where we answer questions and blog hop to find new blogs to follow. You follow me I will follow you back.

Q: What hyped up book do you think was worth all the talk?
There are so many books that I have read because I have heard a lot of great things about them; Vampire Academy, The Mortal Instruments, The Hunger Games e.t.c. I read all these books around about the same time. I found them by typing in 'Amazing YA books'. This was when I was starting out in the book community. These series' came up repeatedly.

The first time that I read a book, which I absolutely love, because of all of the hype that was surrounding it (everyone was talking about it) was Divergent. If you have not read that series yet, you seriously should. It is amazing!

Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
Goodreads

Becky

14 comments:

  1. D I V E R G E N T.
    Oh yes. I was hesitant about it at first because it Was SO hyped, but OMFG. It is SO good, and so worth the hype! Great call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of it when I downloaded the audiobook on Audible, and wow! I was blown away; the narrator did a fab job, so it was a wonderful experience. Great choice :)
    Old GFC follower
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this book, still need to read the second. Old follower hopping through

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh I agree! This was like the first non-paranormal or fantasy book I read in a looooooooong while and I really liked it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh yes! Definitely, Divergent was worth the hype.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divergent is still on my to be read list but I have not gotten to it yet. Someday!

    my follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED Divergent!

    New Follower. :)

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was our choice too! We absolutely loved it, as well as its sequel, Insurgent. =))) We can't wait to read the final installment of the series! :D Great choice! x)

    -Alyana @Read, Breathe, Read (readbreatheread.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I have Divergent but I still need to read it. I'm slow.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've owned a copy of Divergent for ages and still haven't picked it up. I plan on reading all of the books that I bought but never read soon, and Divergent is at the top of that list.

    Our FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your answer is very similar to mine! I loved Divergent when I finally got around to reading it!

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read Divergent yetbut been wanting too.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is what I chose too! I seriously loved Divergent! :)

    New Follower my FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Divergent... it was the first YA novel in a very long time that had a love story that stirred my emotions. It's just protocol now for YA novels to have some cheesy, contrived romance, but this one felt real to me.

    Old follower
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D