Wednesday 5 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #16

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, showcasing books that we are waiting to read.

Title: Stealing Parker
Author: Miranda Kenneally
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Release Date: 1st October 2012

Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository
Parker Shelton pretty much has the perfect life. She’s on her way to becoming valedictorian at Hundred Oaks High, she’s made the all-star softball team, and she has plenty of friends. Then her mother’s scandal rocks their small town and suddenly no one will talk to her.
Now Parker wants a new life.
So she quits softball. Drops twenty pounds. And she figures why kiss one guy when she can kiss three? Or four. Why limit herself to high school boys when the majorly cute new baseball coach seems especially flirty?
But how far is too far before she loses herself completely?
I am currently reading Catching Jordan and enjoying it. So I am looking forward to Stealing Parker now which is a companion novel. Fingers crossed I will get a review copy on Netgalley but I have heard no response as of yet. We will see. Still really looking forward to reading this one though.

Becky

11 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I still haven't read Catching Jordan! But I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it! :)

    My WOW: http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching Jordan was amazing! Nice pick! :)

    Here's our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Catching Jordan yet! I really need to read it :( I love fun contemporary books :)

    Here is My WOW
    Here is my giveaway of Throne of Glass (International)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing this around a lot! I'm not a contemporary reader myself, but hope you enjoy it!

    I saw this on Netgalley too, in case you didn't know!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. I have read good things about Catching Jordan. Enjoy

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3841

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read Catching Jordan!! I should probably get on that since everyone seems to love it so much :) Thanks for sharing!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm, okay, I really need to get myself to read Catching Jordan.

    Here's my WOW .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed Catching Jordan. I can't wait for Stealing Parker.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-24-out-of-reach.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Catching Jordan yet but this one sounds great and I would love to read both. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D