Monday 10 September 2012

Reading Plan #16















On the Blog Last Week
Not much on the blog last week but there were a couple of things.  

What I Have Just Finished  

Night of the Purple Moon (The Toucan Triology #1) by Scott Cramer
 Unfortunately this book wasn't really for me. Check back tomorrow for the review.  

Currently Reading
Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

I have not got that far in yet but what I have read has definitely intrigued me. 

To Read Next
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

I plan to read this book before the movie comes out. I have heard nothing but good things about this one. 

Becky

8 comments:

  1. Seeing a lot of Eve and Adam lately! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard lots of good stuff about The Perks of Being a Wallflower as well, I need to get reading it.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing great things about Perks as well. I really need to get that on my stack!

    Have a great week of reading :)
    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tah dah, just requested it from my library ;) Thanks for the reminder!

      Delete
  4. My ten year old daughter has been hankering for The Perks of Being a Wallflower (as brought about by the upcoming film, I believe), but a friend mentioned that there are quite a number of scenes that may not be that suitable yet for her. Would wait to hear how you found the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally read Perks last year. Definitely upper aged YA. Love to know what you think of it when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is on my wishlist.

    My favorite book this week was Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun by Victoria Laurie. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Eve & Adam last month and loved it! Kathering Applegate was one of my favourite authors as a kid. I can't wait until book 2 is published. I hope you enjoy it!
    Check out my It's Monday! post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D