Wednesday 19 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #18

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, showcasing books that we are waiting to read.

Title: Boundless (Unearthly #3)
Author: Cynthia Hand
Publisher: HaperTeem/Electric Monkey (UK)
Release Date: 22nd January 2013

Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository
The past few years held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner ever could have anticipated. Yet through the dizzying high of first love to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she could no longer deny was that she was never meant to have a normal life.
Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seemed like the best option, so she’s headed back to California—and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.
As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfill her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal.
In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must choose her fate once and for all
I have love the previous two books in this series. I cannot wait to see how the Unearthly series ends.


Becky

23 comments:

  1. I also chose Boundless as my WoW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of this series, but it looks good!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Did not know that the cover art was out there! I might read this if I can snag another egalley on netgalley! That's how I read the first two.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing this book, I have the first book but haven't got a chance to read it. I guess I'm bumping it on the list!

    My WoW pick

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick. I really liked the first two books. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4236

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started this series yet, but it sounds like a great book! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read that series.

    Here's my WoW - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't BELIEVE I haven't read this series. Heard SO MANY great things about it. Great pick! :)

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have owned book 1 for a while now. Need to read it. These books have such pretty covers. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have to read this series but it sounds amazing and has gorgeous covers!
    Thanks for stopping by our WoW :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the first two books as well. Counting down the days!
    <3 Doodle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! I'm dying to read this one! I love this series and I can't wait to find out how it will end.

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved Unearthly and I have Hallowed waiting to be read[I know, I know, what am I waiting for!]. I am definitely going to read Hallowed ASAP so I can get ready for Boundless! Great choice!

    Here's Our WoW

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read the first two books and I don't know what they are all about but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is the third time I've seen Boundless today! I'm excited and sad all at the same time, because I don't want this series to end! Great pick this week!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books <--My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Hallowed sitting on my shelf but I have avoided reading it because I heard it is a tear jerker. I guess I will have to finally read it now that the third book is coming out relatively soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this series. Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved Unearthly, but had mixed feelings about Hallowed. I liked it, but didn't love it. But I will want to read the third one, Boundless. I am hoping there is still a good amount of Tucker, though. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still need to start this series! I have the first book, but I've never felt inclined to read it. Guess I'll have to change that considering the third book is coming out in a few months.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  20. I definitely need to read this series. I've heard amazing things about this series. I definitely need to start reading them.

    Here's mine

    Enjoy!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm very excited and worried! She better end up with Tucker!!!!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've had book one for so long and i need to start the series. I hear its good. thanks for the reminder, and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I still have to read Unearthly! I've had it on my shelf for the longest time. Maybe I'll just buy Hallowed and Boundless (when it comes out) so I can read them all at once. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D