Sunday 9 September 2012

Top 10 Books of 2012 ... So Far.

I know this seems like a bit of an odd time to do it. I should have done it in the summer or halfway through  the year. Oh well better late than never. These are the top ten books I have read in the year of 2012 up until this point. The books that have stuck in my mind since I read them. By the end of the year this list could have altered slightly. We will see what the months will bring.

10

Hushed by Kelly York 
Goodreads
9

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
8

 Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire 
Goodreads
7
The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
6
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
Goodreads
5
A Millions Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Revis
Goodreads
4
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
 Goodreads
3
 The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith 
Goodreads
2
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Insruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
Goodreads

And for the best book that I have read so far this year, although only by a ever so slight margin over number 2.

1
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
Goodreads

Becky

5 comments:

  1. I have only read your 1 and 2 and agree, though I would put City of Lost souls 1, BUT, Its becasue Insurgent I almost broke my Kindle Fire, as I got so mad at that ending, I HATE that kind of Cliffhanger, (I threw my Kindle, got lucky it bounced off my wall of pillows, onto my bed) I was most mad when I read that it would me more than 1 1/2 years to get the 3rd. THAT made me too mad, I should never had started the series, I had already waited till 2 was out. Ohwell, I may read the 3rd if I even remember what it was about by then, lol. I will check out your others, Cinder I had seen around alot, I think I would like it. Great list though, even though I didn't read all of them, I had seen them around alot, all but 10 4 and 3, Selection I would NOT like, I know that much, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3,4, 7, and 8 are on my TBR but the only one I've read it A Million Suns. And I totally agree that it was one of the best books I've read this year too. I can't wait for Shades of Earth to find out about what's on the new planet with 2 suns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Hushed too! I also just got Cinder a few weeks ago and I plan to read it soon! :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read Beautiful Disaster ( which I didn't like very much) and A Million Suns which I absolutely adore! Can't wait to read Statistical Probability...
    Hope the rest of the year is filled with more awesome books :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D