Saturday 8 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves #14

Meme Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
For Review
Broken by A.E. Rought


Thanks to Strange Chemistry and Netgalley for the review copy.
Borrowed 
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky *Goodreads*
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan *Goodreads*
I got both these books from my friend.It has been a while since I borrowed books off her instead of the other way round. I plan to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower before the movie is released.
Bought
 










  • Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum *Goodreads*
  • Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr *Goodreads*
  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness *Goodreads*
  • Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires #9) by Rachel Caine *Goodreads*
 I bought the paperback for Ghost Town this week but I couldn't photograph it. I have already lent it out to my friend. I have also read it before but never got round to buying my own paperback until now. Carnival of Souls also looks really interesting. I have read Wicked Lovely but wasn't that impressed. I hope this one is better. I have heard nothing but good things about A Monster Calls. It seems to be more of a middle grade novel than YA but the good reviews, and as it is Patrick Ness, encouraged me to buy it.


It seems to be popular to include a picture of your The Hunger Games DVD in your haul post. It was finally released in the UK this week.

Becky

22 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the Hunger Games film yet - I can't decide whether I want to, I loved the book so much...

    My post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up The Hunger Games a few weeks ago, here in the US, but still haven't watched it! Carnival Of Souls is on my wishlist! Enjoy your great stack.

    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome week!! We have Broken as well and I am very excited to read it. I hope you enjoy everything =)

    Our Stacking the Shelves =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! Still debating on Melissa Marr's new book! Going to wait for some more reviews to trickle in! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Perks of being a Wallflower is my all time favourite book! I really recommend it!

    My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul of books this week. Hope you enjoy all the new goodies you got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got everything here bar two books! Happy reading, hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I need to read this Rachel Caine series, I only read the Outcast one. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy reading! I haven't heard of the books you mentioned yet but I did get The Hunger Games as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Broken looks so cool I really want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hoping to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower soon. I really want to read it before the movie comes out because I love book to movie adaptations. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower, and I didn't add it to my post, but I also got Hunger Games, I never read the book, but did watch it.
    Here is my post
    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Squeee!! Carnival of Souls!! Ahh! I ordered a copy and hopefully it will arrive soon! It sounds so amazing! Enjoy. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will Grayson, Will Grayson is in my haul as well. It's SO good. I also just read Perks and loved it. I hope you enjoy all your books, but especially the ones mentioned.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carnival of Souls!! AHHH! I'm very jealous! I can't wait to get my hands on that one! LOVED the Wicked Lovely series. I love Amy Plum's Revenant series! Kate and Vincent are one of my favorite couples! Great haul! Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your books look so cool!
    I'm following you :))
    Have a nice day!

    Marian @WheneverLifeGetsTough

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice haul! I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of Broken, as I'm seeing it all over the blogosphere lately. Enjoy your new books!

    Here are my books.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great haul! I so badly want to read the Revenants series! :)

    http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Carnival of souls, awesome! And I got Broken last week, looks great doesn't it :D? Happy reading!

    My showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice haul! :) I really want to read Broken, I hope you like it!

    Happy reading!
    My StS!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome haul. Dying to read the revenant series.

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oohh great haul! Broken sounds so awesome! I hope you enjoy Carnival of Souls! I really enjoyed watching the Hunger Games movie. Enjoy all your great books!

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #19

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D