Monday 6 August 2012

Reading Plan #13












On the Blog Last Week  
I may have managed to get some posts up but I wasn't very chatty last week. I didn't do a lot of blogging and reading other peoples blogs. I blame it all on the Olympics. I have time to write and publish my posts and then I head straight back to watching the games again. When it is over and back to the normal rubbish, I will hopefully be back in the swing of things. The Olympics is also why I am reading really slowly. I manged one book in a week. Hmmm...

What I Have Just Finished
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
 
While this may have taken me a week to read, I still enjoyed it. My review can be found here. 


Currently Reading


Losing Lila (Lila #2) by Sarah Alderson

I have just started this book. Three chapters in and I am already hooked. I cannot wait to see how this one pans out. 

I did receive this book this week and therefore could have done a Stacking the Shelves post but I was a little busy. My family has come down for the Olympics and I didn't have time Friday night. I should do one next week. 

To Read Next 

Once Burned (Night Prince #1) by Jeaniene Frost


Again, like I said last week, I love the Night Huntress series and I am looking forward to Vlad's tale. My friend has already read it and she couldn't stop laughing. 

Becky

10 comments:

  1. Niiice! I still need to read Once Burned as well! Can't wait to eventually get to it!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your favorite event in the Olympics? I love the diving and the beach volleyball. Losing Lila looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love loads really. Diving, Equestrian, Gymnastics, Cycling, Swimming, Athletics. I don't really have a favourite. It's why I am not doing much during the day as I am pretty glued to the telly.

      Delete
  3. Throne of Glass looks great... I'm going to have to add it to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Olympics are sucking up a lot of my reading time too. I loved Throne of Glass and Once Burned. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Losing Lila keeps up its pace for you =) Enjoy your week!
    My Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Once Burned at home ;) Does look pretty hot doesn't it??

    Happy reading this week!!!
    Check out what I'm reading and enter for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had the same problem because of the Olympics and the new show NEWSROOM. I had DVR'd it and we spent the week catching up for last nights new episode.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thrown of Glass sounds great. I've heard good things about it.

    Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Night Huntress series too! I ordered Once Burned the day it came out, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Vlad's one of my favorite characters in the series.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D