Wednesday 8 August 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #14

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, showcasing books that we are waiting to read.

Title: Finale (Hush Hush #4)
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Pages: 448
Release Date: 23rd October 2012

Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

Fates unfurl in the gripping conclusion to the "New York Times" bestselling Hush, Hush saga. Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen Angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. And yet their biggest challenge lies ahead. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide? The lines are drawn, but it's unclear which sides have been taken. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken?
While this series hasn't ever blown me away, it has stayed consistent up until now. I am looking forward to seeing how this series is going to end.

Becky

8 comments:

  1. Great choice! I have only read Hush Hush, but I can't wait to read the rest of the series!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like Hush Hush or Crescendo so I just didn't bother with Silence, still Finale has a gorgeous cover, i'll give it that!

    My WOW

    And check out my giveaway HERE

    Since you're in the UK, I'm also giving away a copy of Angel Dust by Sarah Mussi here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first in the series, but never got around to reading the rest. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read this either! So behind on so many books and series, but still...I can't wait to read this! At least I am caught up in this series!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this one either. Great choice!

    My WOW and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cover :)

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-18-wasteland.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really need to catch up on this series i loved the first too books!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick! I'm hoping to catch up in the series so I can read this one when it finally comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D