Friday 18 May 2012

Feature and Follow #5

Weekly Meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This is a weekly meme where we answer questions and blog hop to find new blogs to follow. You follow me I will follow you back. 
Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?
I love Summer! It is my favourite time of year and when I get most of my books read. Stuck in the middle of exams now, my thoughts are on summer.

I can't think of a specific perfect spot to read and relax but my favourite holiday destinations are always where it is sunny and warm. I don't like doing a lot of activities in 30 degree heat so usually we hang around the pool all day reading. I usually get through a book a day on holiday.

My favourite reading destinations in the past are:
  • Spain 
  • St Lucia, Caribbean
  • Cyprus
This year my family and I are going to Florida. After two days of Universal Studio (and Harry Potter Wizarding World), it is of to the coast for a week of lounging around. :) Cannot wait. 

Becky

11 comments:

  1. Those sound like great places! You can lie out and read at the same time (:

    - Kim (new follower)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an AMAZING vacation! I am so jealous- I want to goooo. Any room in the suitcase? :-P

    New follower :-)

    My FF post: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/05/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be able to squeeze you in. You can make sure the books don't get damaged. :)

      Delete
  3. The Caribbean sounds fantastic to me. When are we packing? :)))))

    Thanks for stopping by my Follow Friday

    ~Old Follower~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to St. Lucia so bad. One of these days I will make it there! See my vacation spot here
    New follower :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend really loves Spain. I've never been but I'm always intrigued. I'm going to Florida soon and I hope I make it to Universal.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to visit Spain someday. I moved to Florida from New York a few years ago but have yet to get to Universal. Have a great trip!

    Old follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three of those sound fantastic! Hope you have fun in Florida!

    Thanks for visiting!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Florida in the summer is too hot for me! I went once in April and it was really nice.

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I have been to Florida twice before, once was in April and it was nicer. However I couldn't go, then, this year due to Uni commitments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spain sounds awesome! I would love to go!
    Happy Weekend :)

    Old email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo)

    The Muggle
    -Giveaways + Kindle Deals
    -Your Book Boyfriend – Round 1

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D