Tuesday 22 May 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #6

Yay! Time for another Teaser on Tuesday. This weeks teaser is from Enchanted by Aletha Kontis. I am enjoying it so far. Definitely want to read more fairy tale re-tellings in the future.

Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

"Rumbold. Rumbold. Rumbold.
I will always be with you.
Kill me.
Free me.
" - Enchanted by Aletha Kontis. pg. 78
 And now back to the textbooks.

If you want to join in it's really easy. All you have to do is:
  • Get the book you are currently reading.
  • Share two teasers sentences. Remember to wary of spoilers; don't want to ruin the book for those who have not read it yet.
  • Also write down the Title and Author of the book. So others can read it too. :)

Can't wait to read every ones teasers! :)


Becky

4 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! Thank you for stopping by. :)

    ~new follower~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just got this book. Now I'm super excited. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! My copy of this book will arrive this week :D Cannot wait to read it. :)
    Thank you for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting choice for a teaser. Makes you wonder how it fits into the context.

    Thank you for stopping by at BookVenturers.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D