Monday 21 May 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #4

Hosted by Book Journey

Well, last week, I was barely on the blog at all as I barley had time for reading never mind anything else. I just have to make it through this week then I have four months off for summer. So can't wait to make up for it then. As I had so little time, I only managed to read one book this week and that was the one that I started last Monday. 

On the Blog Last Week

I had time to write one review last week. When you are focusing most of your time and energy on one thing (revision), it can be quite hard to get into the right mindset to write reviews. 


What I Have Just Finished


Intangible (Intangible #1) by J.Meyers
 
Intangible was ok. I didn't like it or hate it. Characters were good, pacing not so good. Unfortunately it got a bit boring in places which didn't help when I'm in the middle of exams. Oh well. Hope to have a review posted. Most likely in the next two weeks.

Currently Reading

 Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

I have read a grand total of two pages at the time of writing this post (Sunday. Hopefully I have read a bit more since then), and I loved it. I felt drawn in straight away but then I had to eat dinner, then write this post. You can kind of guess what I will be doing after this. Looking forward to it.

To Read Next
Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano

I have been meaning to start this for awhile now. I decided to read it at the beginning of the month but a little book called Insurgent (Veronica Roth) was released. I kind of got distracted. But now, I intend to read it next. The first book, Wither, was good but it didn't blow me away however I still want to continue the series to see where it goes. 

Becky

   

2 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on Enchanted for awhile now it sounds good. I still need to read Wither. Hope you enjoy your week of reading and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Enchanted. Also, I want the dress on the cover.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D