Tuesday 8 May 2012

Teaser Tuesday #5


Hello me lovelies. I'm back for another teaser for Teaser Tuesdays and my blog is one month old!! Where has the time gone?

Anyway the teaser this week is from Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I'll admit this isn't the book that I am currently reading as this teaser was picked out yesterday. But I haven't technically started my "Currently Reading" book yet.


Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer

                                      Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository
""I don't want to tell you how to be a prince, but shouldn't you have some bodyguards or something?"
"Bodyguards? Who would want to harm a charming guy like me?"" - Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Page - 290.
As I said I have already finished Cinder and I loved it! 4.5 stars. I hope to have a review up later this week.

If you want to join in it's really easy. All you have to do is:


  • Get the book you are currently reading.
  • Share two teasers sentences. Remember to wary of spoilers; don't want to ruin the book for those who have not read it yet.
  • Also write down the Title and Author of the book. So others can read it too. :)

Can't wait to read every ones teasers! :)

Becky

6 comments:

  1. Amusing teaser! It seems this is quite a popular book.
    http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-4-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously, seriously loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute teaser. Everyone says how much they love this book but I still haven't picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with everyone :) it is really good.

      Delete
  4. *snorts* He sure sounds charming. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA, he is sure one funny guy! xD Thanks for sharing and dropping by my blog!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D