Monday 28 May 2012

Reading Plan #5

Hosted by Book Journey











Summer has arrived! This means more reading, more reviews and more blogging. There wasn't a lot of blog posts last week as I was finishing exams. Hopefully this number will increase. Also here is my reading plan for this week.


On the Blog Last Week
What I Have Just Finished

Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository.

I hope to have the review up soon; along with some reviews that I still need to do. I enjoyed this book, even though I still felt detached from Rhine. 4 stars.

Currently Reading
The Breakaway by Michelle Davidson Argyle
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository


I am enjoying it so far, especially the connection we, as a reader, have with Naomi. I feel exactly how she feels. 


To Read Next
Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

To be honest, this looks a little corny on face value. However books that I first thought would be corny have a habit of surprising. Plus this book has been getting pretty good reviews. 

Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

 Another book that has been on my list for some time. I have finally got round to reading it. 

 What are you planning on reading next?

Becky 

4 comments:

  1. I´m currently reading Glimpse by Claire Merie.
    My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the cover of Incarnate just gorgeous?

    Happy reading this week! What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Hex Hall cover looks weird. But Incarnate has a beautiful cover and I heard it was good, too. Enjoy it! (Hex Hall isn't a bad kind of cheesy and it's hilarious.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the UK cover and I prefer the US one.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D