Wednesday 23 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #6

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, showcasing books that we are waiting to read.

Title: Promised (Birthmarked #3)
Author: Caragh O'Brien
Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
Pages: 304
Release Date: 2nd October 2012

Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

After defying the ruthless Enclave, surviving the wasteland, and upending the rigid matriarchy of Sylum, Gaia Stone now faces her biggest challenge ever. She must lead the people of Sylum back to the Enclave and persuade the Protectorat to grant them refuge from the wasteland. In Gaia’s absence, the Enclave has grown more cruel, more desperate to experiment on mothers from outside the wall, and now the stakes of cooperating or rebelling have never been higher. Is Gaia ready, as a leader, to sacrifice what—or whom—she loves most?
This is the third and final book in the Birthmarked series. I loved the first book, Birthmarked. The second book, Prized, dipped a bit but I still enjoyed it. I can't wait to see how this series ends. Come on October.

If you haven't checked out Birthmarked, I highly recommend that you do. I love it.
My Review of Birthmarked
Goodreads

Becky

9 comments:

  1. I didn't read the Synopsis because I haven't even read Birthmarked yet! I've been wanting to read it for so long though and need to get my hands on it. I have such a huge pile of books to read though!! lol. I read your review on Birthmarked and it's one of my fav reviews of it :P

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't expect you to read the synopsis if you haven't read the first two books. :). I wouldn't. And thank you for reading my review.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read this series, but I seriously love waiting for the next book in a series I love. Nothing quite like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Birthmarked, yet, but I hope I can read it soon. Great pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything in this series, but I've heard fab things, and I think I even have Birthmarked on my kindle. I need to get on that :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to start this series, heard nothing but good things about it! Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing! I still have to start the series. Great pick. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this series but final books are always the hardest to wait for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Follower. I will have to check Birthmarked out and then this one.
    --Jenese

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D