Wednesday 30 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #7


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, showcasing books that we are waiting to read.

Title: Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6)
Author: Chloe Neill
Publisher: Gollancz
Pages: 386
Release Date: 8th August 2012

Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository
Turned into a vampire against her will, twenty-eight-year-old Merit found her way into the dark circle of Chicago’s vampire underground, where she learned there was more to supernaturals than met the eye—and more supernaturals than the public ever imagined. And not all the secrets she learned were for sharing—among humans or inhumans.
Now Merit is on the hunt, charging across the stark American Midwest, tailing a rogue supernatural intent on stealing an ancient artifact that could unleash catastrophic evil on the world. But Merit is also the prey. An enemy of Chicagoland is hunting her, and he’ll stop at nothing to get the book for himself. No mercy allowed. No rules apply. No lives spared. The race is on.
Another adult paranormal series that I am enjoying at the moment. None of the books have stood out as amazing so far, but maybe this will be the one.

What books are you waiting for?

Becky

9 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by Chloe before, but I do own all three of her Dark Elite series. Haha! Awesome pick :)

    My WOW

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been hearing great things about chloe neill for a while now. i gotta pick up book one of her chicagoland series soon. great pick :)

    our WoW this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I never heard of this series before :O

    Great pick! Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds intruiging! Great Pick!
    Thanks for stopping by MYWOW
    Happy Waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything in this series, but it sounds pretty good. I hope this one stands out a bit more for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read Chloe Neill's other series, Dark Elite, but haven't yet checked out this series yet. They sound so good! I must do that soon. Thanks for stopping by my WOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of this before but it sounds interesting! Vampire books seem to be popular this week, but that's okay cause I love em too (: haha. Nice pick!

    - Kim @ Kim Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard about this series before either. Is it good?

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, exciting cover :D Seems like an awesome book ;) I hope you'll love it once it comes out. :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D