Friday 20 April 2012

Follow Friday #1

Weekly Meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This is my first ever Feature and Follow and I can't wait to see all the great blogs out there.

Question:
Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?
The two characters that I would pick, to go head to head, would be Payne and Xhex from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. These two are the kickass female warriors of the series and I think it would lead to an interesting fight. I would love to see more of Payne. I don't know her well enough as a character, not even after Lover Unleased (which was her book). 

While both well trained in combat and have hellrens to fight for :D, I think Xhex would have the advantage here. She has symphath abilities plus bit more practise. Payne has kind of been under lock and key for most of her life. It would be a close call though :)


Who would you like to see do battle?

Becky

7 comments:

  1. Hi Becky! I'm following you back!
    :) I don't think I can love any character more then i do Adrian.
    I sadly can't say anything about your choices because I haven't read the books.
    I love your signiture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xhex seems like she'd win, i admit i haven't read the books, but from what i'm reading from you, yeah she seems like she stands a pretty good chance.

    Ella
    Read Into Hiding

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a good pair! I have no idea who I'd pick to be honest. There are so many great heroines that I can't pick just two! Congrats on your first FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and I don't even know what they're like!

    New Follower!!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read about these ladies yet. Sometimes the minor characters are the ones that are most intriguing and also surprising. Maybe the underdog would win?

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D