Tuesday 17 April 2012

Teaser Tuesday #2

 Hosted by Mizb@Shouldbereading

Confession time. I have said that I have been reading Paper Towns for a while now however that is not the case. Since Friday, I have been really busy and it is probably not going to get much better any time soon. Deadlines galore I'm afraid. So I have only read about two chapters of Paper Towns.

But that is enough to have a teaser that I want to share with you guys




"And so May fifth could have been any day - until just before midnight, when Margo Roth Spiegelman slid open my screenless bedroom window for the first time since telling me to close it nine years before." pg. 24

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY PARENTS OWN THE WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTION OF BLACK SANTAS." pg. 22
- Paper Towns by John Green
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com

That is two sentences. If you have read John Green before, you may be aware of his writing style; really long sentences with lots of commas. A trait we seem to share.

 If you want to join in it's really easy. All you have to do is:

  • Get the book you are currently reading.
  • Open up to a random page
  • Share two teasers sentences. Remember to wary of spoilers; don't want to ruin the book for those who have not read it yet.
  • Also write down the Title and Author of the book. So others can read it too. :)

Can't wait to read other peoples teasers! Please comment and leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday.

Becky

5 comments:

  1. This is a great choice of a book to tease. I love John Green's writing and I think he gets better with every book.

    Thank you for stopping by at BookVenturers. And if you pick up Aimée's books, let me know what you thnk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book. These teasers make me want to go back and reread it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! Checking this out on Goodreads, thanks for sharing :-)
    Here's my TT for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Happy reading,
    Vix @ TToria

    *New follower*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black Santa part had me rolling when I read that book! Hilarious!!!!

    Hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read this one...thanks for the teaser.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D