Sunday 15 April 2012

In My Mailbox #1

Hosted by The Story Siren

This is my first ever "In My Mailbox". This may not be a regular weakly occurance as I don't get books every week. But, hey, I got some this week so here they are:



Bought from Waterstones:
Bought from Amazon: 
  • Prized - Caragh O'Brien (already read ****1/2)
Prized is the sequel to Birthmarked and I had to continue the series ASAP as I love it :).

I went to Waterstones twice this week and, as i'm on holiday from Uni, I sort of treated myself. However the pile of books that I have to read is gradually increasing more than it is decreasing, due to how hectic my life is at the moment :S

Got Black Bird Vol.7 to continue on with the manga series which I am also enjoying. The rest of the them I've heard good things about and I am willing to give them a go (when I get round to them.)

Have you read any of these books? What did you think? What books did you get this week?


Becky

9 comments:

  1. i really liked hex hall and i hope you do too. heard great things about cinder and i want to read it myself. you got a lot of great books! enjoy and happy reading :)

    check out my IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Your very first In My Mailbox!

    The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is great! And I hear fabulous things about Cinder (it's been waiting on my TBR pile for quite some time!) Revolution is also great although I've never seen that cover for it before. Enjoy your books! :)

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new cover on the British edition of Revolution :) thank you for reading

      Delete
  3. Ooh, what a nice bunch :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Hex Hall but haven't read it yet. Yet another title to try to squeeze into my busy schedule! I'm also looking forward to reading The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight; my library has that title so I'm planning on requesting it once I can find the time to read it. I'd be interested to see what you think of it, once you get around to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend has read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and she really enjoyed it so I'm looking forward to it.

      Delete
  5. Great choices in your books! Enjoy everything!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Statistical Probability and Cinder are two I really want to read! Great picks. Thanks for stopping by My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Statistical Probability and Cinder! I haven't read Birthmarked but I plan to pick that one up eventually. Like you, my book pile is growing bigger. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D