Tuesday 10 April 2012

Teaser Tuesdays! #1

Hey guys!

This is my first Teaser Tuesday as well as my first Meme!
Hosted by MizB@shouldbereading.

So this is my teaser

"I knew the second he made up his mind. He took a deep breath and his beautiful eyes closed."
- Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 22% (Kindle)
 If you want to join in it's really easy. All you have to do is:
  • Get the book you are currently reading.
  • Open up to a random page
  • Share two teasers sentences. Remember to wary of spoilers; don't want to ruin the book for those who have not read it yet.
  • Also write down the Title and Author of the book. So others can read it too. :)
Can't wait to read other peoples teasers!


Becky

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! :D I am enjoying the book so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo!!! I love Jennifer L. Armentrout! I have read what's out of the Covenant series (Half-Blood and Pure), but I haven't read Obsidian yet! I do own it, I just haven't made it there yet.

    Great teaser! Also, yay for doing the meme! This was my 3rd week of doing it and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Obsidian to Half-Blood. I haven't read Pure yet but I am planning to read it sometime in the future :)

      Delete
  3. Great teaser! I love that his body language told her he'd made his decision.
    Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D